Euromed facilitates and eases patient access to “orphan” products, unlicensed or in early access programs, on specific requirement of pharmaceutical and biotech company, throughout Europe.
Euromed offers dedicated services, aimed at giving support to Orphan Drug companies, in order to facilitate access of pharmaceutical products to the market.
Orphan drugs and Early Access Programs for the treatment of Rare Disease deserve the attention of highly qualified personnel and support activities.
Our project places its roots in the idea of speeding up and allowing access to European patients for pharmaceutical products just approved or still under clinical phase or in early access programs.
Commercial and Management Operations:
- “Order to Cash” to Hospitals and Institutions
- Multi language Customers service (collecting orders accepting and execution) – emergency plan
- On line linkage to client/supplier, on-line statistics figures.
- Credit collection
- Direct Invoicing system
- ID patient tracking on behalf on Controlled Health Authorities Regime
- Project Management Implementation
- Full service provided on variable costs
- Distribution centers in 3 countries
- 29,350 m² covered surface
- 15.639 tons moved every year
- Distribution sites properties
- Stock Management, Handling, Pick & Pack
- Management of Temperature controlled (+15°C/+25°C) and refrigerated (+2°C/+8°C) drugs
- Quarantine Management
- Storage of “Restricted” Products
- Management of temporary storage for refrigerated and temperature controlled products
- Claim management
- Lot traceability
- Batch recall management
- Stock evaluation and traceability system in line with Ministry of Health authorities
Furthermore, we support companies in their start-up phase, providing legal representative office:
- general accounting, both analytical and industrial
- financial planning, tax assistance and preparation of all statements
- Purchase and sales administrative management, process and logistics
- control management and budget reporting
- treasury management and assistance in the negotiation of credit lines