Euromed logistic locations and staff operate in accordance to European Good Distribution Practices, and in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 Regulations.
Import and distribution activities are carried out in accordance to Customs House Duty regulations and Ministry of Health authorities.
Euromed is authorized for storage and pre-wholesale activities of pharmaceutical products (Authorization n. 466/2019), narcotic products (Authorization n. 451/2019) and operates according to S.I.S code n. 7102.
Our logistics sites are authorized to store and distribute pharmaceutical products under controlled and refrigerated temperature. We are authorized to handle restricted drugs, narcotics and plasma-derivated products.
STM PHARMA PRO S.R.L.
- ISO Certificate 9001:2015 n.5813
- Wholesale dealers authorization – Authorization to import and store pharmaceutical products (Executive decree n. 588 del 28/12/2018 – Pozzuoli)
- Narcotics license n. n. 51/2019 e n. 52/2019 – Pozzuoli
- GMP Authorization for packaging and import and store products under quarantine: n. aAMM 31/2019 del 13/02/2019 – Pozzuoli
- Wholesale dealers authorization (Executive decree n.21 del 17/01/2019 Grezzago/Cambiago)
- Narcotics License n. 53/2019 Grezzago
- Narcotics License n. 54/2019 Cambiago
- GMP Authorization for packaging and import and store products under quarantine: n. aAMM 15/2019 del 17/01/2019 – Grezzago site
Euromed Clinical Supply Services
- GMP Certificate n. Am-73/2017 released by AIFA
- GMP Certificate n. IT/32-1-H-2017
- Wholesale dealers authorization – Authorization to distribute and store pharmaceutical products for human use and narcotics (Authorization n. P08000917)
- Authorization to distribute and store medical device (Authorization n. PS0515CAT)
- Authorization to distribute food products (Authorization n. 26.12488/B )
- “Full service” authorization for food products (Authorization n. 40.29609/B )
- GDP N. PCD/1522/001/CAT
- Subscription to the register of “Medicamentos Especiales”
- Wholesale dealers authorization for prescription medicinal products and unauthorized ones. (Authorization n. W00330/00001)